30 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Step into the world of 16th-century William Shakespeare with this entry to his former schoolroom and the Guildhall. The interactive experience lets you sit in the very room where Shakespeare studied as a boy, taking part in a Tudor-style lesson. Dress up in period costume for a selfie, and check out the council chamber where a young and aspiring Shakespeare watched actors perform. Fun for all the family, the experience includes a guide to give you the lowdown on the playwright and his history in Stratford-upon-Avon.
- Entrance ticket to Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Discover fun facts about the early life of Shakespeare from a guide
- Sit in the classroom where the young Shakespeare studied Latin and more
- Learn to use a quill pen, and pose for a selfie in full Tudor-era costume
- Visit the council chamber where Shakespeare's father served as mayor
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointShakespeare's Schoolroom & Guildhall, Church Street, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37 6HB England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; elevator allows access to both floors
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY KES Trustees Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Shakespeare's Schoolroom and Guildhall Entry Ticket and Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesStratford-upon-AvonAttractions & Museums - West MidlandsMuseum Tickets & Passes - West MidlandsCategory