1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Digital audio mobile guide
Departure & Return
Henley Street , Henley St, Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UKStratford-upon-Avon , Stratford-upon-Avon CV37, UK
The tour starts at Shakespeare's Birthplace, Henley Street.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/25/2020 - 10/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vidi Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Stratford-Upon-Avon Audio Guide: Discover Shakespeare's Life & Secrets?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Stratford-Upon-Avon Audio Guide: Discover Shakespeare's Life & Secrets
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportStratford-upon-AvonAudio Guides - West MidlandsWalking Tours - West MidlandsHistorical Tours - West MidlandsCategory