12 to 14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
4WD Jeep Land-cruiser
English Speaking Guide
Coffee and/or Tea
Horse ride (rent) to carry you up to Mount Bromo. Estimated at 150,000 IDR/person for round trip.
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick-up from Surabaya Juanda International Airport (SUB) or Malang and Surabaya Hotel (Any hotel in the Malang and Surabaya City) or Malang and Surabaya Train Station around 11.30 pm. If you book 16th June, it means that we will pick you up on 16th June and you see the sunrise on 17th June in the early morning.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Each traveler must bring their own warm jacket, trekking shoes, and personal medicine,
- Kindly provide us with your WhatsApp number under international number so that we can contact you easily
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY IDN Trip Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Bromo & Madakaripura Waterfall Tour from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Bromo & Madakaripura Waterfall Tour from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Bromo & Madakaripura Waterfall Tour from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Bromo & Madakaripura Waterfall Tour from Surabaya or Malang?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Bromo & Madakaripura Waterfall Tour from Surabaya or Malang
12 to 14 hours