8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
One-way SIC Transfer.
All taxes, fees and handling charges.
English Speaking Driver.
Hotel Pickup (Tanah Rata & Brinchang Area Only) and drop-off (Kuala Tembeling Jetty)
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Additional charges may apply for out of Tanah Rata & Brinchang Area)
Meals & Bevarages
Departure & Return
Cameron Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
Kampung Kuala Tembeling, Jerantut, Pahang, Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Littering & smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Strictly No Changes of Departure Time
- If you miss the fix departure time will be need to find your own way to final destination.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shared Transfer : Cameron Highland to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared Transfer : Cameron Highland to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shared Transfer : Cameron Highland to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared Transfer : Cameron Highland to Taman Negara via Kuala Tembeling Jetty?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P499
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportTanah RataBus Services - PahangAirport & Hotel Transfers - PahangTransportation Services - PahangCategory