4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Airfare for international flights to and from Bhutan.
Bhutanese visa fee.
Pick ups and drops from hotels and airports.
Hotels on twin – shared basis.
All meals, tea and snacks.
Transportation in comfortable private vehicles.
English speaking experienced local guide.
Bhutanese governmental taxes/royalties.
Coffee and/or Tea
Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
Gratitude (Guide / driver)
Departure & Return
Departure PointParo airport, Bhutan.
Depending on your arrival time in Paro airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nepal Mountain Club Pvt Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingThimphuBus Tours - ParoMulti-day Tours - ParoHistorical Tours - ParoBus Tours - LhasaMulti-day Tours - LhasaHistorical Tours - LhasaBus Tours - DhakaMulti-day Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaCategory