8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
One of China’s oldest cities, and home to numerous important landmarks, Tianshui is a perfect destination for history buffs. On this full-day, private tour, discover several of the region’s top monuments. After morning pickup from your hotel, travel via air-conditioned minivan to the Maijishan Grottoes—a series of rock-cut, Buddhist caves. Following lunch at a local restaurant, continue to the Fuxi Temple, which honors one of the most important figures in Chinese mythology.
- Visit two of Tianshui’s most important landmarks in one day
- A private tour lets you explore the sights at your own pace
- Round-trip transit from your local hotel via air-conditioned minivan
- Try the local cuisine when you enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Silk Road Angel Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tianshui Day Tour to Maiji Mountain Grottoes and Fuxi Temple with Lunch
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTianshuiHistorical Tours - Northwest ChinaHistorical Tours - XiningHistorical Tours - LanzhouCategory