- Climb Mt. Batur at one of the most beautiful times of day—sunrise
- Great tour for budding photographers to access top photo opportunities
- A guide will lead the way on your hike so you don’t get lost
- No need to bring food with you—a hot drink and snacks are included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Explore hand-picked trips that have been personally curated by us
- Get your money back if you are not satisfied with our services
- Enjoy trips which are available every day and last minute
- Accompany certified tour guides and discover local hints
- TripGuru Safety Precautions: Our fully disinfected cars are cleaned before every tour. Our tour guides are equipped with personal protective equipment (e.g. mask, face shield, alcohol) and have the contact numbers of health authorities and medical centers. Our guides trained to implement practices to prevent virus transmission (e.g. social distancing, hand hygiene, etc.).
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TripGuru
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands