5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Mingle with locals and immerse in the rich world of Balinese Hindu ritual as you take part in a purification ceremony at Tirta Empul Temple. Dress in traditional costume, make offerings, and pray to the gods, then enter the sacred springs and feel the spiritual energy cleanse away negativity. Besides the sacred ritual, your package includes lunch and door-to-door round-trip hotel transfers.
- Participate in a traditional purification ritual at Tirta Empul Temple
- Dress in authentic Balinese Hindu costume
- Relax over an Indonesian lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
free hotel pick up/drop services and please give your hotel name
All Fees and Taxes
saroong for temple and for purification
hindu ritual offerings
Not possible for the women during menstruation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- please give us your contact and hotel details
- please bring your changing clothes, towel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not possible for the women during menstruation, because in Bali not allowed enter to the temple
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY gede julius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali Purification Ritual?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali Purification Ritual?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali Purification Ritual?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali Purification Ritual?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali Purification Ritual
5 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingUbudWalking Tours - BaliWalking Tours - SeminyakWalking Tours - KutaCategory
Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Saraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolCampuhan Ridge WalkBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Bali ZooNeka Art MuseumSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsDon Antonio Blanco MuseumAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Mas Village (Desa Mas)