9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned vehicle
Pickup & drop-off: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta/Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, & Denpasar
English speaking driver/guide
Food and drink (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
#FREE Pickup & Drop-off Hotels in: Sanur, Ubud, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Jimbaran, Benoa, Nusa Dua, and Denpasar.
#An additional surcharge IDR 200.000 per vehicle for hotel pickup & drop-off: Candidasa and Uluwatu are payable on the day of your tour/experience.
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
- Port of Benoa, Pedungan, Denpasar Selatan, Denpasar City, Bali, Indonesia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- 24/7 CUSTOMER SERVICE
- (Phone Call & WhatsApp) FAST RESPONSE!
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby as your scheduled pickup time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali 4U Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bali in 1-Day: Temple, Waterfall, Coffee, Volcano, Rice Terrace and more?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bali in 1-Day: Temple, Waterfall, Coffee, Volcano, Rice Terrace and more?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bali in 1-Day: Temple, Waterfall, Coffee, Volcano, Rice Terrace and more?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bali in 1-Day: Temple, Waterfall, Coffee, Volcano, Rice Terrace and more?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I can't recommend this tour and the company overall enough!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Bali in 1-Day: Temple, Waterfall, Coffee, Volcano, Rice Terrace and more
6 hours 5 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliCoffee & Tea Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakCoffee & Tea Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaCoffee & Tea Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaCategory
Setia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCampuhan Ridge WalkGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumTampak Siring (Tampaksiring)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Bali ZooTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Neka Art MuseumSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Bali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)