6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you have a keen interest in Balinese cuisine, then this cooking class in Ubud is for you! Learn to prepare authentic dishes from a certified cook in a traditional open kitchen. You’ll get hands-on practice in a 6-hour session, starting in the morning (with a market tour) or afternoon. Numbers are limited to a maximum of 12 for a small-group learning experience with personalized attention. Includes round-trip transport from Ubud hotels.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Jukut Urab (Vegitarian or non Vegitarian)
Mixed Balinese salad with organic Balinese red bean, grated coconut and sambal goreng.
Calon Be Siap ( Vegetarian with tofu and tempe)
Balinese spice meat ball with cayote and clear chiken soup
Sate Ayam ( Vegitarian with tofu)
Grilled minced chicken/tofu in Balinese spice, wrapped around a lemon grass stick and chicken/tofu skewer with peanut sauce.
Tofu with organic vegetable in Balinese coconut sauce
Pandanus leaf scented pancake with coconut and palm sugar
Professional and informative Flavours of Bali local cooking class
Minimum Participants 1 person, Maximum 12 people
Authentic secret of Balinese cooking class from Payangan Village
Learn to prepare Balinese dishes like JUKUT URAB (V), SATE LILIT AYAM (V/TOFU) , CALON BE SIAP WITH CHAYOTE SOUP (V/TOFU) (contains multiple nutrients and has anti-inflammatory properties that can aid in the treatment of high-blood pressure, kidney stones and indigestion. Chayote can also help support weight loss efforts, as it is low in calories and fibrous), TAHU MESANTEN (V), DADAR GULUNG (V) ala kdongding
Get cooking tips from an expert local chef
Vegetarian applicable, please let us know in advance, because we need to prevare it.
Traditional morning Market (Morning Class) Night Market (Afternoon) and Balinese compound house tour
Culinary Workshop Certificate
We provide FREE pick up transport in Ubud and Payangan area
Coffee and/or Tea
Cooking tools, Kitchen set tools, Ingredients, Every participant have own station for cooking
A maximum of 12 people per booking ( IF YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO DO THE COOKING CLASS IN ONE TIME PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE DETAIL AND SOLUTION)
If you may stay outside of Ubud and Payangan there will be extra charge for the return transfer - Sanur area hotels, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area hotels: IDR 500k (USD $35) Per booking, Bali Cooking Class with Private Transfer.
For Group up to 12-22 people you can block the date just for your group only
Departure & Return
Jl. Raya Payangan No.31, Melinggih Kelod, Payangan, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80572, Indonesia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact us if you have any special requests (e.g. allergic foodstuffs)
- A minimum 1 person and maximum of 12 people per booking ( IF YOU MAY HAVE MORE THAN 12 PEOPLE WOULD LOVE TO DO THE COOKING CLASS IN ONE TIME PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAIL AND SOLUTION)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Sanur area hotels; IDR 350k (USD $ 30) Per booking
- Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area hotels: IDR 500k (USD $40) Per booking
- Our car only can fit up to 6 passenger, if your party more than 6 people The extra cost for guest seven to twelve : is $15 USD per person.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY kdongding cooking class
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don't miss out on the extraordinary hospitality of this family run cooking class." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Flavours of Bali Local Cooking Class from Ubud
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWalking ToursShopping ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUbudCooking Classes - BaliDining Experiences - BaliWalking Tours - BaliShopping Tours - BaliPhotography Tours - BaliCooking Classes - SeminyakDining Experiences - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakShopping Tours - SeminyakPhotography Tours - SeminyakCooking Classes - KutaDining Experiences - KutaWalking Tours - KutaShopping Tours - KutaPhotography Tours - KutaCategory
Campuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & Tickets