8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Bottle of Water
All Fees and Taxes
Professional Snorkeling Instructor
Traditional boat transfer to 2 spots of snorkeling
All Snorkeling Equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depart : (Ubud ), (Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Canggu , Denpasar) , (Nusa Dua,Uluwatu, Jimbaran )
- Port of Benoa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Local Host
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
All Ticket Inclusive : Lempuyang Temple with Blue Lagoon Snorkeling
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeMarketsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUbudShore Excursions - BaliFood Tours - BaliBus Tours - BaliNature and Wildlife - BaliMarkets - BaliWalking Tours - BaliPorts of Call Tours - BaliFull-day Tours - BaliPlantation Tours - BaliShore Excursions - SeminyakFood Tours - SeminyakBus Tours - SeminyakNature and Wildlife - SeminyakMarkets - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakPorts of Call Tours - SeminyakFull-day Tours - SeminyakPlantation Tours - SeminyakShore Excursions - KutaFood Tours - KutaBus Tours - KutaNature and Wildlife - KutaMarkets - KutaWalking Tours - KutaPorts of Call Tours - KutaFull-day Tours - KutaPlantation Tours - KutaCategory
Tegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan)Don Antonio Blanco MuseumBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali)Gianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar)Mas Village (Desa Mas)Celuk Village (Desa Celuk)Casa Luna Cooking SchoolSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati)Neka Art MuseumBali ZooSetia Darma House of Mask and PuppetsCampuhan Ridge WalkAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA)Tegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang)Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan)Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring)