8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Flashlight / torches
Entrance ticket to Mount Batur
Entrance ticket to Kintamani Area
Entrance ticket to Ubud Jungle Swing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Area Covered For Pick Up :
Ubud, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa dua, Benoa harbour, Airport, etc
Pick Up Time :
01:30 am (Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Seminyak)
02:00 am (Sanur)
02:15 am (Ubud)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bali Volcano Hiking
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Batur Trekking & Ubud Jungle Swing Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Batur Trekking & Ubud Jungle Swing Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Batur Trekking & Ubud Jungle Swing Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Batur Trekking & Ubud Jungle Swing Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Batur Trekking & Ubud Jungle Swing Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKutaUbudNusa DuaHiking - BaliWalking Tours - BaliHiking - SeminyakWalking Tours - SeminyakHiking - KutaWalking Tours - KutaCategory
Tampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsBatuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsCampuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & Tickets