2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off service from major hotels in Kuta, Seminyak, Sanur, Jimbaran, and Nusa Dua area
Landing and facility fees
Tips to the guide and driver (optional)
Meals / beverage
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Ubud , Ubud, Ubud, Gianyar Regency, Bali
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa , Kawasan Pariwisata, Lot North 4, Nusa Dua 80363 Indonesia
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates with minimum 2 passengers booking.
- In the rare event of lack of availability due to special events an alternative day or service may be advised.
- Full cancellation applies in the event of No-Show.
- Mon-Fri: 0800 - 1700 hrs -> Sat/Sun/Public Holiday: 0800 - 1700 hrs: Tel.0361 708765
- Out of Office Number (Emergency Call): Tel. +62 81 238 14202
- One day trip only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Indonesia
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Yoga and Balinese Healing Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Yoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUbudNusa DuaYoga Classes - BaliSports Lessons - BaliYoga Classes - SeminyakSports Lessons - SeminyakYoga Classes - KutaSports Lessons - KutaCategory
Batuan Temple (Pura Batuan) Tours & TicketsCasa Luna Cooking School Tours & TicketsBali Bird Park (Taman Burung Bali) Tours & TicketsDon Antonio Blanco Museum Tours & TicketsSaraswati Temple (Pura Taman Saraswati) Tours & TicketsBali Zoo Tours & TicketsGianyar Night Market (Pasar Malam Gianyar) Tours & TicketsTegenungan Waterfall (Air Terjun Tegenungan) Tours & TicketsSetia Darma House of Mask and Puppets Tours & TicketsMas Village (Desa Mas) Tours & TicketsNeka Art Museum Tours & TicketsTegalalang Rice Terrace (Sawah Terasering Tegalalang) Tours & TicketsAgung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) Tours & TicketsTampak Siring (Tampaksiring) Tours & TicketsCampuhan Ridge Walk Tours & TicketsCeluk Village (Desa Celuk) Tours & Tickets