8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Delve deep into Lao spiritual traditions with a private guide on this cultural Vientiane day tour. Tour Patuxai, Vientiane’s Arc de Triomphe, and three temples: Wat Sisaket, one of the city’s oldest, Haw Phra Kaew, once home to the Emerald Buddha, and Pha That Luang, a national icon. After lunch, spend the afternoon among the surreal sculptures of Buddha Park. Includes no-hassle 2-way transfers from your Vientiane hotel.
- See Patuxai, three historic temples, and Buddha Park with a private guide
- Learn about the central role of Buddhism in Lao life and history
- Stay fueled with lunch and bottled water
- No need to negotiate with tuk-tuk drivers: Tour collects from your door
Saved to wishlist!
Private guided tour
Lunch and bottled water
Personal expense and other services
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at hotel in Vientiane. Please provide pickup location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVientianeBus Tours - Luang PrabangHistorical Tours - Luang PrabangFull-day Tours - Luang PrabangBus Tours - Chiang RaiHistorical Tours - Chiang RaiFull-day Tours - Chiang RaiBus Tours - Chiang MaiHistorical Tours - Chiang MaiFull-day Tours - Chiang MaiCategory