2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Step back in time—and discover one of Warwick’s most important historical landmarks—when you visit the Lord Leycester Hospital. Featuring distinctive Tudor architecture, the landmark dates to the 14th century, and is one of the country's best-preserved examples of medieval courtyard architecture. Book tickets in advance, explore at your own pace, and learn all about the hospital’s Elizabethan history.
- The Lord Leycester Hospital is a must for history and architecture lovers
- Step back in time to the Elizabethan era, and see this 14th-century icon
- Book tickets in advance, and explore the landmark independently
- Download the audio-visual smartphone app to enhance your visit
Saved to wishlist!
Free audio-visual tour app available. Download onto any mobile device and immerse yourself with the audio-visual tour that guides you through the 14th century timber-framed buildings.
Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Open Pass
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesWarwickAttractions & Museums - West MidlandsMuseum Tickets & Passes - West MidlandsCategory