- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
|Monday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||09:15 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Saturday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Sunday:||11:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 30 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Waterford Treasures - Three Museums in the Viking Triangle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands