Departure & Return
Please meet your host Marie at his/her home in Kilbride neighborhood of Waterford. Exact address can be found in your ticket upon booking confirmation.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Menu may vary depending on the season
- If any travelers in your party have any allergies, dietary restrictions or cooking preferences please advise at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private, personalized experience
- Please note: Marie prefers cooking vegetarian meals. However, if you would like to have a meat dish, please let her know when you create your booking!
- Please also note: This is an adventurous experience. Marie recommends that you wear water-proof and slip-proof footwear (for example, gum boots or old sneakers) and dress for the weather of the day. Bear in mind that it will be cooler on the shore than on land.
- Please also note: Foraging experiences are dependent on the tide timings. After receiving your booking request, Marie will advise you on the times for the tide on the date you want an experience. Please note that this experience will require some amount of flexibility as you are dependent on nature for your wild seaweed foraging!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Traveling Spoon, Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff