Departure & Return
Once at the security gatehouse at Gate D2, inform the security staff that you are attending the Experience Centre. Once through the gates, follow the signs for Jaguar Land Rover Experience Reception. We have car parking available directly outside the Experience Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- All drivers must hold a full and valid driving licence. If you hold a UK licence you will be sent a link which you must follow in order to verify to us the status of your licence. You will also be asked to produce your driving licence on the day of the Experience so please ensure you bring it with you to the JLRE Centre. Failure to do so may result in you not being able to participate in the Experience.
- If your licence was issued outside of the UK then your driving licence must be brought and produced on the day of the Experience and you will be required to complete a foreign driving licence document.
- All drivers must be over 18 years of age, and have at least one (1) year uninterrupted driving experience on a full licence without serious accident or conviction in the last two (2) years.
- All drivers must have no more than six (6) current penalty points on their licence to enable them to participate in any on-road requirements of the Experience.
- By participating in the Experience you agree that: (a) you do not know of any circumstances which would disqualify you from driving; (b) you are not currently suffering from any physical or mental condition which would restrict or impair your alertness or driving ability and of which you have not informed us; (c) your eyesight meets the standard required for driving.
- The course may be unsuitable and therefore not recommended for those who suffer from back problems, neck problems, heart conditions (or any other similar conditions). It may also be unsuitable for those who are pregnant.
- Whilst attending the Experience, you will at all times follow all lawful instructions and any other relevant rules notified to you.
- You will not at any time whilst attending the Experience be under the influence of alcohol or any drugs, which may impair your alertness, and driving ability and you will behave in a safe, appropriate and prudent manner.
- You will at all times exercise the necessary and high degree of care and attention whilst participating in the Experience.
- If you suffer from any disability that could impair your access to the facilities and/or vehicles used in the Experience, you will inform us prior to attending the Experience so that we can make any required and available adjustments.
- You will be responsible for the safekeeping of any property you take with you on the Experience. We take no responsibility for any property left at the JLR Centre whilst out on your Experience.
- During a driving Experience you must at all times wear the safety restraint belt.
- Children must be seated in the vehicle in an appropriate child car seat/booster seat for their age and height as required by law, the provision and fitting of which shall be the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian.
- Please note that there are very limited facilities for non-participating children and families at our JLRE Centres. Children must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all times whilst at the experience centre and shall at all times remain the responsibility of their parent or guardian.
- There are no facilities at the centres for secure storage of personal items.
- Refreshments are available at the Experience Centre. Please note, it is not possible to buy food at the manufacturing site.
- Pets or animals of any nature are expressly prohibited at any JLRE Centre (except for guide dogs, hearing dogs and registered assistance dogs) and, for the avoidance of doubt, should not be left in any vehicle parked at the JLRE Centre. We reserve the right to contact any relevant authority to make and be responsible for any decision in relation to any animals that are left unsupervised or that are found to be in distress.
- Please arrive at the Jaguar Land Rover Experience Centre 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Land Rover Experience Solihull
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff