6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Relaxing cruise through the surrounding bays and creeks
BBQ Lunch including tea/coffee
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Fast boat ride through the falls
Opportunity to swim in our marine viewing enclosure
Round-trip scenic flight on seaplane
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most hotels and motels in Derby, however we are unable to collect guests from Air BnB's or private residences.
- Derby Airport, Derby, Western Australia Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to safety requirements on the seaplane we have a weight restriction maximum of 265 pounds (120 kilograms) per person
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Supplier reserves the right to cancel or change any tour due to unforeseen circumstances
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- The Horizontal Falls is a natural phenomenon which are influenced by fluctuating tides that vary on a daily basis
- The boat ride through the Horizontal Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant. Any women joining our tour whilst in any stage of pregnancy should seek their doctors approval prior to travel.
- Your weight in kilograms must be provided at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Horizontal Falls Seaplane Adventures
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horizontal Falls Tour - Ex Derby?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horizontal Falls Tour - Ex Derby?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Horizontal Falls Tour - Ex Derby?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Horizontal Falls Tour - Ex Derby
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursWater ToursHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWestern AustraliaAir Tours - PerthWater Tours - PerthHalf-day Tours - PerthAir Tours - BroomeWater Tours - BroomeHalf-day Tours - BroomeAir Tours - FremantleWater Tours - FremantleHalf-day Tours - FremantleCategory