Explore our promoted experiences
- See the sunrise over the rolling hills of the Avon Valley
- Experience Western Australia’s beautiful landscapes from above
- Learn about the historic art of hot air ballooning
- Give your pilot a hand flying and packing down the balloon
Departure & Return
Rear entrance of Farmers Home Hotel, through DOME cafe, opposite Bernard Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is an activity for all ages 6 and above
- Pregnant women with over 20 weeks gestation are not allowed to fly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liberty Balloon Flights - Melbourne, Geelong and the Avon Valley (Perth)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms