Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- Tour Type
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- Within your tour price you receive entry to Muncaster Castle Grounds. Entry to the Castle itself is an additional cost, payable direct to the attraction on the day. Please note Castle opening times vary and may not coincide with the tour.
- You have the opportunity to purchase food & refreshments during the tour. During this tour we will stop either at a traditional Lakeland Pub or local caf
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms