Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
We offer various pick ups from Windermere, Bowness and Ambleside.
Bowness Bay Pier Ticket Office
Bus stop opposite the library.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Assistance Dogs
- This tour is a guided scenic mini-coach tour, but there are times when you will have the option to walk up to a few hundred metres to take in a view or point of interest.
- You have the opportunity to purchase food & refreshments during the tour. During this tour we will stop either at a traditional Lakeland Pub or local caf
- Lunch Stop
- Tour Type
- Clothing & Footwear
- We are happy to accept assistance dogs only on this tour. Please contact us to advise us in advance.
- We suggest you wear comfortable and sensible footwear, we also recommend bringing a light raincoat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Mountain Goat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands