6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour. (You are not sharing with anyone else)
Air conditioned vehicle.
Drop off at a destination within the Lake district.
Complimentary bottled water.
Umbrellas provided. (Just in case)
Anytime photo stops at your request.
Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned before every tour. This Includes the wiping of all surfaces.
Hand sanitizer provided.
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Windermere Railway Station , Windermere Railway Station, Station Precinct, Windermere LA23 1AH, UK
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brook tours of Windermere
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 hour Private tour of the Lake District.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 hour Private tour of the Lake District.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 hour Private tour of the Lake District.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
6 hour Private tour of the Lake District.
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingWindermereBus Tours - Lake DistrictHalf-day Tours - Lake DistrictCategory