Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
You MUST only wait at the departure point you chose when booking (shown at the top of this ticket). DO NOT swap to another departure point without informing us at least 24 hours in advance. WINDERMERE - Please wait immediately outside of the Railway Station entrance, Windermere LA23 1QA
OXENHOLME - Please wait by the ticket office in the small car park on the south bound side. LA9 7HG
BOWNESS - Please wait next to the ticket office adjacent to the lay-by outside of Pier 1, Bowness-on-Windermere, LA23 3HQ
AMBLESIDE - Please wait on the corner of King Street next to Ishaas Indian Eatery, LA22 0BZ
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passengers, including children of any age, must have a seat purchased for them
- Most travelers can participate
- Please choose the option for the place you wish to join the tour, once booked this is where we expect to pick you up
- The English Lake District weather can change quickly, even in the summer months. Please bring a waterproof coat with a hood in case of rain or windy weather
- As there is a little walking involved on the tour, some uphill and on uneven or wet terrain, please wear suitable, comfortable shoes
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 5
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY English Lakes Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.