Explore our promoted experiences
- Admire the natural beauty of North York Moors and picturesque seaside town of Whitby on this day trip from York
- Depart from central York and travel in comfort of an air-conditioned mini coach
- Enjoy free time in Whitby to view Whitby Abbey, visit the Captain Cook Museum or grab traditional Fish 'n' Chips at a charming waterfront cafe (own expense)
- Opt for an optional steam train ride on the North York Moors Railway or see Goathland Station, the filming location for Hogsmeade Station in the Harry Potter movies
Departure & Return
Opposite the Dean Court Hotel in Duncombe Place, York (near York Minster)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children under 4 years can be accepted, by prior arrangement only, on the strict condition that the customer brings a suitable Child Car Seat with them and purchases a ticket for the child
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Service animals are allowed by prior arrangement only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY BOBH - Day Tours of Yorkshire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms