8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the impersonal, large-group bus tours on this full-day trip to Yosemite National Park, with lunch and round-trip transport included. In addition to navigating the park’s vast size for you, your guide provides stories and facts often unheard by visitors. Options for the day’s itinerary include a short hike, sweeping views of El Capitan, and a drive along the Merced River.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Bottled water or Sports Bottle to fill water in the park
Lunch: Your choice of turkey, vegetarian or dagwood (combination of several meats) sandwich
Small Gratuity for your guide is included ( You can pay additional directly
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FRESNO DEPARTURE - Hotels in the River Park Area, Fresno Airport Area and Fresno Downtown area. Hotels near Hwy 99 will have to meet us at In and Out Burger parking lot at 8110 N Blackstone Avenue,
OAKHURST DEPARTURE - (Coarsegold) - Chuckchansi Gold Resort and Casino. (Oakhurst) - America's Best Value Inn, Chateau de sureau, Best Western, Oakhurst Lodge, Southgate Hotel, Yosemite Sierra Inn, Comfort Inn, Narrow Gauge Inn ( Bass Lake) Pines Resort, World Mark ( El Portal ) - Yosemite View Lodge and Cedar Lodge. (Mariposa) Miners Inn, Best Western, Quality Inn and all other smaller locations on Hwy 140 in Mariposa, Happy Burger 5120 CA -140 for those staying in area AirB&Bs.
FISH CAMP DEPARTURE- Tenaya Lodge, Bed and Breakfast places, Redwoods in Wawona and Yosemite West.
Mariposa Area - Best Western, Comfort Inn, Monarch Inn, Miner's Inn, Happy Burger, Park & Ride.
El Portal - Cedar Lodge, Yosemite View Lodge
Yosemite National Park - Ahwahnee Hotel, Yosemite Hotel, Curry Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Glacier Point is usually closed during winter from November to April. Any of the tour highlights may be closed due to weather or construction. We will do our best to show alternative sites.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by 2 paying adults
- Parents with small children must provide car seats and/or booster seats if necessary
- Infants from 0-1 years must be in the back seat strapped into a rear-facing car seat until they reach 20 pounds
- Children between 1-8 years (or heaver than 20 pounds) must be in in the back seat (some exceptions apply) and strapped into either: - A rear-facing car seat until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A front-facing car seat with a 5 point harness until they reach the maximum height/weight limit for the seat - A booster seat if under 4 feet 9 inches and over the height/weight limit for a car seat - A regular seat belt in the back seat if taller than 4 feet 9 inches
- Senior Americans with Senior Park Passes must bring with them. Seniors from other countries no need to worry.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- In Winter months ( October 1 - February 28th ) we need at least 2 couples to conduct the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossroads Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semi Private Yosemite Tour with Ahwahnee Lunch - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Semi Private Yosemite Tour with Ahwahnee Lunch - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Semi Private Yosemite Tour with Ahwahnee Lunch - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Semi Private Yosemite Tour with Ahwahnee Lunch - with Hotel Pickup !?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Semi Private Yosemite Tour with Ahwahnee Lunch - with Hotel Pickup !
6 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingYosemite National ParkCalifornia4WD Tours - CaliforniaSporting Events - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaExtreme - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - California4WD Tours - Napa & SonomaSporting Events - Napa & SonomaBus Tours - Napa & SonomaExtreme - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & Sonoma4WD Tours - San FranciscoSporting Events - San FranciscoBus Tours - San FranciscoExtreme - San FranciscoFull-day Tours - San FranciscoCategory